The 44” Phoenix™ is a professional grade mounting roll laminator. Robustly designed, the Phoenix™ uses a metal frame construction with high quality 4” diameter silicone rollers for professional results. Two speeds and temperature settings allow the Phoenix™ to work with all medias and laminates. Now, for the first time, you have the capability to use roll film with the factory installed roll film kit. The kit consists of a roll film dispensing bar for films on 3" cores. This added feature allows you to easily achieve the look you want while saving time and money!
* Free Phoenix supply starter kit comes with the machine:
Free Start-Up Package Includes:
- 1 - 38” x 50’ Gloss 5 Mil Digital Roll Film
- 5 - 25” x 37” Mounting Boards
- 5 - 25” x 37” Gloss Pouch Boards
- Clear protective safety shield
- Single control roller height adjustment
- Print feed guides
- Large 4” diameter silicone rollers
- Heat On/Off - Laminate hot or cold
- Roll lamination kit
- Rugged design
- Two temperature settings
- Two speed settings
- Minimal set-up time
- Mounts & laminates most types of materials up to 1/4” thick
- Maximum print width: 43"
- Maximum board thickness: 1/4"
- Maximum speed: 1' per minute
- Net Weight: 175 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 225lbs - Free Shipping!
- Power: 110V, 18 A