Phoenix 2700 DH Dual Heat Laminator Education Model for 1.5 & 3 mil lamination
The Phoenix 27" Education Model is perfect for the Schools and Offices. With a tabletop design, it has a compact footprint that makes it perfect for small work spaces. You can easily laminate any size documents up to 27" wide.
Roll laminators are designed for preserving and enhancing large size documents, making them great for laminating large posters or several smaller items at the same time. It is a cost effective solution for schools, offices, copy and print shops for laminating with 1.5 mil or 3.0 mil thick film on a 1" or 2-1/4" core.
With many roll laminating machines being used in schools, offices, and other areas where quite a few people are moving around, we know safety is a very important requirement for these laminators. You'll see that many of our roll laminators have the newest safety features and energy saving tech to ensure a safe and efficient environment.
The Phoenix 2700 DH comes with an advanced safety shield, safety feed table, and worry-free standby mode. By going into a standby temperature of 175 degrees (F) after half an hour, you can work on other things and leave the laminator in its sleep mode. After 2 hours of no activity, the heating elements completely turn off for safety and power saving.
- Laminates up to 27" wide
- Adjustable supply roll tension
- Auto shut-off with 175˚ hold temperature
- Accepts 1.5 to 3.0 mil films
- Clear polycarbonate safety shield
- Adjustable speed control
- Chain & sprocket drive
- Reverse feature
- Heavy-duty 24V DC motor
- Silicone heated laminating rollers
- Easy alignment of top and bottom rolls with
- Feed tray with paper guide standard widths marked on supply shaft
- Film Width Capacity: 27"
- Speed: 0 - 6 feet per minute
- Warm-up Time: 25-30 minutes
- Film Core Size: 1" or 2-1/4"
- Heater Wattage: 1600 watts
- Machine Weight: 120 lbs. - Free Shipping Included!
- Machine Dimensions: 36.5" W x 16" H x 18" D
- Power Requirements: 13.3 Amps, 120VAC, 60Hz
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty