The 44” Phoenix™ is a professional grade mounting roll laminator. Robustly designed, the Phoenix™ uses a metal frame construction with high quality 4” diameter silicone rollers for professional results. Two speeds and temperature settings allow the Phoenix™ to work with all medias and laminates. Now, for the first time, you have the capability to use roll film with the factory installed roll film kit. The kit consists of a roll film dispensing bar for films on 3" cores. This added feature allows you to easily achieve the look you want while saving time and money!
* Free Phoenix supply starter kit comes with the machine:
Free Start-Up Package Includes:
- 1 - 38” x 50’ Gloss 5 Mil Digital Roll Film
- 5 - 25” x 37” Mounting Boards
- 5 - 25” x 37” Gloss Pouch Boards
- Clear protective safety shield
- Single control roller height adjustment
- Print feed guides
- Large 4” diameter silicone rollers
- Heat On/Off - Laminate hot or cold
- Roll lamination kit
- Rugged design
- Two temperature settings
- Two speed settings
- Minimal set-up time
- Mounts & laminates most types of materials up to 1/4” thick
- Comes with a Stand that raises the Phoenix 44 to a height of 30".
- Maximum print width: 43"
- Maximum board thickness: 1/4"
- Maximum speed: 1' per minute
- Net Weight: 175 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 225lbs - Free Shipping!
- Power: 110V, 18 A
Heavy-duty welded steel frame with 2 storage shelves and 4 locking caster wheels. This stand is designed for use with the Phoenix laminator so that you can conveniently store the supplies and film with your Phoenix laminator, and, move it all out of the way when not in use.
Stand size: 47" L x 30-3/4" H x 19-3/4" D