GBC 16DB 16" Manual Plastic Comb Binder 7300200
Binding doesn't get any simpler! The GBC 16DB is a manual comb binder which is so simple to use, and is robust, portable and highly productive.
This compact comb finisher is capable of producing up to 150 books per hour in A4 or A5 format. It uses hand lever controls to hook open the comb into position for loading and binding of your comb document.
When you are binding more than one document of the same comb size the binder control knob enables you to adjust and set the comb to the optimum position for repeated operation, thus increasing productivity.
The 16DB is a robust yet portable unit and is ideal for everyday high volume use.
- Binding Format: Plastic Comb
- Binding Method: Manual
- Max Plastic Comb Bind Capacity (20# paper): 425 Sheets
- Max Binding Length: 16"
- Max Plastic Comb Diameter: 2"
- Binding Diameter Guide: Yes
- Built-in Plastic Comb Opener: Yes
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 1/4" x 12 3/4" x 5 1/2"
- Manual binding arm lets the user control the opening position of the binding element for easy page loading.
- Twenty-eight metal fingers automatically engage and open plastic comb elements for documents up to 16".
- Side control knob sets the opening position based on the binding element size. Once engaged, the binding arm will automatically stop at the correct setting, speeding up productivity.
- All metal construction provides greater durability.
- Binds plastic comb elements from 1/4" to 2".