Akiles CoilMac-M renders efficiency and productivity. Its high quality components and full range of functions make it the most complete and durable equipment in its class, and one of the easiest to operate. The Akiles CoilMac-M is undoubtedly the ideal partner for your important coil binding jobs.
**Voted strongest coil machine. Akiles Coil Mac manual Coil binding punch & manual coil inserter binder is the strongest small coilbind book binding machine available. The Akiles Coil Mac spiral Coil Book binder punches round holes 4-1, four coil holes to each inch along the 11 inch side of the coil bound paper the hole pattern of 4-1 punches 44 round coil holes on letter size paper.
The Akiles Spiral Coil Mac Coil binding punch book binder is an open ended coil paper punch, allowing over size plastic coil book binding. The Akilies book binder Coil Mac has coil die punch pins that can be pulled to allow for Spiral Coil Binding on the 8.5 or short side of the paper. The Plastic coilbind Akiles punch will spiral coilbind small books from 6mm coil book bind 1/4" to larger thick Spiral books up to 1-1/2, 35mm. spiral coil plastic book binders.
Akiles coil book machines are built with metal construction and have a 1 year warranty. Akiles Spiralastic Coil book binding machines are considered the best spiral plastic coil book binders. If you're binding up to 25 books a day and looking for an affordable alternative to the print shop, the Akiles Coil Mac is the affordable way to go.
- Extended Single Punching Length - 13" : With open ends & continuous punch guide to easily punch documents of any length (up to 26").
- High Volume Punch Capacity: Suggested up to 20-sheet* for 20 lbs paper, or 2.6mm (28-sheet equivalent)** for hardboard, in 13" length (53 holes).
- Super Strength Punch Mechanism with exclusive “Precision Guiding System" Blade Set: Cast-hardened & heat-treated steel dies provide superior strength & hardness. Exclusive “precision guiding system" guarantees a sharp & clean perforation everytime.
- Exclusive EZ Inserting TableTM with Detachable Design: Expedites the inserting of coil into the document; reducing costs and binding time. Detachable design allows the Punch & Inserting Table to be placed side-by-side, allowing one person to punch the paper while another person to insert the coils… a great time-saver on those time-sensitive binding projects.
- Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document's tear resistance.
- Open Throat and Continuous Punch Guide: For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents up to 26".
- Rugged ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable & durable coil binding system in its class.
- Large Waste Drawer and Non-Skid Feet
- ISO9001 & 14001 Quality: Manufactured under ISO9001 & 14001 guidelines for highest quality control & environmental management standards.
- Includes Coil Diameter Selector
||Standard 4:1 (0.250”)
[ Other pitches also available upon special request ]
|Letter 4:1 (0.248”)
||Punching - Manual
Inserting - Manual
(with EZ Inserting TableTM)
|Single Punch Length:
||13" (53 holes)
||13" (54 holes)
||Oval (4mm x 5mm)
||5 out of 53
|Suggested Punch Capacity:
||Up to 20 sheets for 20 lbs paper*
Up to 2.6mm for hardboard
(28-sheet equivalent thickness)**
|Suggested Binding Capacity:
||Up to 2" (manual insert)
|Weight & Volume:
||35 lbs & 2.50 CbFt