Triumph Model 3905 15" Manual Cutter
The MBM Triumph 3905 has been replaced by the Triumph 4305.
This Triumph machine is a manual tabletop cutter with spindle-guided back gauge, fast-action clamp, and SCS safety features.
SCS safety features: hinged, transparent safety guard on front table (locks automatically while cutting); transparent safety cover on rear table; safety catch (locks blade lever in up position); blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade; blade depth adjustment from outside of machine; blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers.
- Spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank and measurement scale
- Patented, lever-activated, fast-action clamp
- Precision side guide with measurement scale (mm / inches)
- High quality, German steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- All-metal construction
- Optional stand (shown above), or cabinet with storage shelves
- UL and C UL approved.
Dimensions (D x W x H), inches: 34 5/8 x 34 5/8 x 15 3/4 (45 1/4 H with stand, 44 H with cabinet)
Shipping weight, pounds: 115 (141 with stand, 210 with cabinet)
|Cutting width, inches||16 7/8|
|Cutting height, inches||1 1/2|
|Narrow cut, inches||1 5/16|
|Length behind blade, inches||17|