The MBM StitchMaster is a heavy duty wire stitching machine. The wide, 16-inch work table converts easily between flat and saddle stitching for quick switching of binding styles. It's compact size and foot pedal operation give you the ability to setup and use anywhere you need it. With the ability to bind items from 2" x 2" all the way up to 11" x 17", the StitchMaster provides a convenient and reliable way to bind all kinds of documents.
- Wire-fed magnetic stitching head
- Compact size
- Heavy-duty work table switches from flat to saddle stitching and back again in seconds
- One-step threading for quick and easy set-up
- Adjustable side guides
- Movable clinchers ensure a tight stitch
- Single knob adjustment for thickness and centering
- Pop-up pins for convenient corner stapling
- Foot pedal operation
- Mounts easily to most work tables
- Transparent safety guard
- Optional adjustable stand, and conversion kit that allows two StitchMasters to be combined into a dual head stitcher
- Sheet capacity: 60 Sheets (of 20lb paper, may vary due to variations in paper & power supply)
- Paper size 2" x 2" to 11" x 17"
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 15" x 16" x 24"
- Power supply 115 V, 60 Hz
- Weight: 50lbs (Free Shipping!)