MBM 4107-CC High Capacity Cross Cut Destroyit Paper Shredder
- Powered conveyor belt feed system.
- Convenient centralized oiler for lubrication of the cutting shafts.
- Safety lock and key, main switch, and emergency stop button.
- Automatic power cut-off when cabinet is opened or shred bag is full.
- Automatic reverse and power cut-off when overfed.
- Thermal switch prevents overheating.
- Removable side tables provide large work space.
- Push button control panel with optical indicators to show operational status.
- Soft metal resistant, hardened steel cutting shafts take CDs / DVDs and hardbound documents.
- Lifetime warranty on the cutting shafts.
- High powered 3 phase motor rated for continuous operation.
- Fully enclosed gear box housing.
- Mounted on heavy duty casters.
- Rear opening cabinet door and mobile shred bag suspension frame for easy replacement of shred bags.
Shred volume, gallons: 79
Feed opening, inches: 16
Electrical requirements, volts: 220, 3 phase
Maximum horsepower: 10 (strip-cut), 8 (cross-cut)
Dimensions (D x W x H), inches: 67 x 48 3/4 x 56 3/4 (27 W minus side tables)
Shipping weight, pounds: 952 (12 and 9 mm strip-cut), 994 (6 mm strip-cut), 983 (cross-cut)
|Particle size||6 x 50 mm (1/4 x 2 inches)|
|Shred speed, ft./min.||53|
|Shred capabilities (non-paper)||Paperclips, Staples, Credit Cards, CDs, DVDs|
*Certified using 8 1/2" x 11" 20 pound bond and recommended power supply.