Details for GBC Binding/Laminating, book binding, all laminating machine and equipment purchases only.
- Limited Warranty: All Machines and Supplies are warranted to the original purchaser to be free of defects in workmanship or material for a period of one year from the date of purchase. During this warranty period, Skyline Communications will, at our option, repair or replace any such defective component without charge except for transportation, shipping and handling costs.
- Return Policy: The purchaser must contact Skyline Communications customer service to obtain approval to return products. No credit will be allowed for returned items without prior approval by an authorized representative of Skyline Communications. This approval will be in the form of a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) Number. All paperwork for any returns must reflect this RMA number.
- Transportation for returned items will be designated by Skyline Communications. All returns are subject to final count and inspection. Products returned for any reason other than warranty coverage of manufacturing defects or a shipping error will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking charge. Products must be returned in their original carton if possible, or in a substitute carton that adequately protects them if the original carton is not available.
- Reduced credit or no credit will be allowed on returned products that incur damage because of inadequate packaging. Products received with visual damage to the product container should be refused at time of delivery and the Bill of Lading should be noted that the product was refused due to damage.
- Damage Claims: All merchandise is carefully inspected and packed in an approved manner before leaving the manufacturer's warehouse. It is the purchaser's responsibility to inspect the merchandise at the time of arrival. Note any visible damage on the receiving ticket before signing.
- In the event that damage is not discovered until the merchandise is unpacked, the purchaser must contact Skyline Communications within ten (10) days of receipt of delivery. Common carrier claims must be filed with the carrier, also within ten (10) days.