Akiles Pro Lam 230 Plus Pouch Badge Laminator
High Productivity with no carrier required, Uses 3, 5, 7, and 10 mil pouch thicknesses.
The ProLam Plus series uses a heated roller system that allows for balanced heat distribution during the laminating process. This system guarantees crystal clear and bubble-free results even when you laminate photos and ink-jet printouts.
- Metal Cover (Dual Color): For a longer lasting lifespan & a more professional, heavy duty look.
- Silicon Rollers: Provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal Gears: To guarantee strength and durability.
- Ready Light / Power Light / Power Switch
- Forward / Reverse Switch: Allows easy corrective action for jams. i.e. when document is improperly fed or temperature was set too high.
- Heat / Cold Switch: Offers cold lamination function.
- Electronic Circuit (PCB) & Gradual Temperature Control: For a fast, consistent and easy fine-tuning of temperature. Ideal when operator requires frequent changing of pouch thickness, pouch composition or when laminating different materials.
- 13” Throat: Extra-wide entrance for easy pouch feeding.
- Dual Heat System (heated rollers & heat plate combination): For a more efficient lamination at lower temperatures. Allows for a perfect lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils).
- Photo Ready: Heated-rollers allow a balanced heat distribution during laminating process, thus guaranteeing a crystal clear, bubble-free laminating result even when you laminate photos & ink-jet printouts.
||ProLam Plus 160
||ProLam Plus 230
||ProLam Plus 330
||6.3″ (160 mm)
||9.1″ (230 mm)
||13″ (330 mm)
|Max Laminating Speed:
||23″ / min
|Max Pouch Thickness:
|Max Laminating Thickness:
|Heated Roller System:
||2 Hot / 2 Cold
||14.5″ x 8.5″ x 4.5″
||16.75″ x 8.5″ x 4.5″
||21″ x 8.5″ x 4.5″
||14 lbs (16 Kg)
||16 lbs (20 Kg)
||20 lbs (26 Kg)