Ledco Premier 4, 25" Roll Laminator
Designed exclusively for commercial applications, The Premier 4 represents an evolution in medium and heavy duty laminators, and sets a new standard for quality laminators. Easy to use, durable and reliable, the Premier 4 is unparalleled commercial quality.
The Premier 4 was made specifically for copy and print shops, business service centers, laminating services, school supply stores, sign/banner shops, in-house graphics departments, and other commercial users with similar high performance needs.
- Laminate using films up to 10 mils thick and up to 25 inches wide
- Provide variable-speed operation from 0 to 10 feet per minute
- Operates on 110 volts, 15 amps. 220 volt operation available
- Reduce maintenance. Rollers and other key parts can be changed quickly without disassembling the side frame
- Swing-away top heater makes the laminating roll easy to clean.
- Variable-speed operation to properly laminate thicker films at slower speeds than with thin films
- Digital temperature display makes it easy to set and maintain the proper lamination temperature
- Glitch-proof threading with the top idler guarded for easy threading. The bottom idler, attached to the feed tray, threads the film when put on the machine.
- Pressure release control makes it easier to clear film and allows the rollers to turn during warm-up
- Slitters remove the side scrap from both sides of each sheet as it moves through the laminator
Optional Features: (call our friendly specialists at 1-866-455-9900 and we'll help you get exactly what you are looking for!)
- Roll-feed kit for simplifying the lamination of long images.
- Footage counter to measure film usage in feet.
- Dust cover to keep the machine clean when not in use.
|Usage||Commercial / Central Office|
|Film Thickness||Up to 10 Mil|
|Warm Up Time||30 Minutes|
|Speed||Up to 10 Feet per Minute|
|Moving Idler Bar||Yes|
|Electrica Info||110V, 60Hz, 1560W, 15A|
|Machine Dimensions||32" x 11" x 16"|
|Weight||80 lbs - Free Shipping!|
|Safety Approval||UL / CSA|