Akiles Coil Mac-ECI Plus Plastic Spiral Coil Oval Punch & Electric Coil Bind Machine
**Voted Most durable. The Coil Mac-ECI Plus is the strongest small coil bookbinding machine available. The Akiles Coil Mac ECI Plus punches & coil binds books from 6mm (1/4") to larger thick books up to 35mm (1-1/2"). Akiles coil book machines are built with metal construction and have a 1 year warranty. This machine has disengagable punch pins for binding a variety of size documents.
The Coil Mac-ECI Plus- OVAL holes: The ECI Plus has Special 4 x 5mm oval holes. The first & only equipment of its class to offer this advanced feature. Makes coil insertion much faster as compared to standard round holes. To order the Akiles Coil Mac ECI Plus by phone call 1-866-455-9900
- OVAL holes: Special 4 x 5mm oval holes. The first & only equipment of its class to offer this advanced feature. Makes coil insertion much faster as compared to standard round holes. When used together with our HD Electric Coil Inserter, it will drastically save your coil insertion time by up to 50%.
- FULLY Disengageable Pins: For a completely clean & professional punching ofany paper size, all 54 pins can be independently pulled & disengaged.
- LETTER 4:1 pitch (0.248"): This revolutionary 0.248” coil pitch is specifically designed to give you 44 evenly-centered holes in an 11” sheet, which provides the most ideal hole to edge-of-sheet margins and easier coil insertion. Hole pattern is 100% compatible with STANDARD 4:1 pitch coils.
- Extended Single Punching Length (13"): With open ends & continuous punch guide to easily punch documents of any length (up to 26").
- High Volume Punch Capacity: Suggested up to 20-sheet* for 20 lbs paper, or 2.6mm (28-sheet equivalent)** for hardboard, in 13" length (53 holes).
- Super Strength Punch Mechanism with exclusive “Precision Guiding SystemTM" Blade Set: Cast-hardened & heat-treated steel dies provide superior strength & hardness. Exclusive “precision guiding system" guarantees a sharp & clean perforation everytime.
- Full Length Heavy-Duty Electric Coil Inserter with Double Roller Mechanism: 11-3/8" EPDM roller provides high friction and durability, making this inserter one of the easiest-to-use & most durable. Front-mounted roller position gives operator greater control & improves efficiency. Foot-pedal operated. Plastic & Metal coil compatible.
- Industrial-Grade Roller Motor: Heavy-Duty motor (3 times heavier-duty than other similar machines in its class).
- Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document's tear resistance.
- Open Throat and Continuous Punch Guide: For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents up to 26".
- Rugged ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable & durable coil binding system in its class.
- Large Waste Drawer and Non-Skid Feet
- CE Certification: All components certified & approved by CE for most stringent safety requirements
- ISO9001 & 14001 Quality: Manufactured under ISO9001 & 14001 guidelines for highest quality control & environmental management standards.
- Includes Coil Diameter Selector & Premium Oval Coil Crimpers
|Pitch Available:||Standard 4:1 (0.250”). |
[ Other pitches also available upon special request ]
|Letter 4:1 (0.248”)|
|Operation:||Punching - Manual |
Inserting - Electric (with built-in Heavy-Duty Electric Roller)
|Single Punch Capacity:||Up to 20 sheets for 20 lbs paper* |
Up to 2.6mm for hardboard
(28-sheet equivalent thickness)**
|Suggested Binding Capacity:||Up to 7/8" (electric) |
Up to 2" (manual)
|Up to 1" (electric) |
Up to 2" (manual)
|Single Punch Length:||13" (53 holes)||13" (54 holes)|
|Hole Size:||Round (4mm)||Oval (4mm x 5mm)|
|Disengageable Pins:||5 out of 53||All 54|
|Weight||52 lbs - Free Shipping!|