MiniKote Pro 27" Roll Laminator
The Minikote Pro offers board mounting capabilities and desktop lamination using nearly any type of laminating film. Unlike other desktop systems, the Minikote Pro features rotating silicone rollers that are compatible with polypropylene (dry erase), polyester, and textured vinyl (PVC) films. The Minikote Pro is also capable of mounting onto boards up to 1/4" thick.
- Mount to rigid substrates such as foam boards up to 1 / 4" thick.
- Silicone nip rollers are compatible with nearly any type of laminating film up to 10 mils thick.
- Usage counter with reset easily tracks laminating film usage.
- Convenient hand held slitter with storage on machine.
- Adjustable feed guide assures exact lamination.
- 1" mandrels standard.
- Safety shield for protection from heated rollers.
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use of laminator.
- Stop/Reverse button to reverse machine.
- Digital display with temperature, speed and usage counter readout.
- Temperature controls increase and decrease the temperature in one degree increments.
- Easily create dry erase graphics, floor & window graphics, and more
- Working Width: 27"
- Laminator Width: 34"
- Board Accommodation: Up to 1/4" Thick
- Height: 15"
- Depth (with feed tray): 20"
- Net Weight: 66 lbs
- Speed: 0-9.5 Feet Per Minute
- Electrical Requirements: 120V AC 60Hz 1400W
- Standard Core: 1"
- Film Thicknesses: 1.5 Mil - 10 Mil
(Max supply roll 1000' @ 1.5 Mil)