FuseFX - FX27Pro Roll Laminator with Heated Rollers & Key Lock
The FuseFX FX27Pro Laminator features heated rollers for standard roll laminating as well as being able to mount and laminate pouch & heat activated mounting boards. Designed for medium to heavy duty use, the FX27Pro is built to last with quality construction and several features most laminators don't have.
In addition to the heated rollers for regular laminating and mounting capabilities, the FX27 Pro has variable speed and temperature for fine-tuning with special materials or films. Loading film rolls is easy, simply take your roll (1" Core, widths from 12" to 27") and start laminating. With a speed up to 114" per minute, you'll be able to produce quality laminated documents in no time.
Thanks to its compact design and integrated easy carry handles, moving the laminator is a breeze. When not in use, you can lock the FX27Pro if desired and have it ready to go when you need it. This machine will be a great fit for schools, copy shops, printers, and professionals.
- Heated rollers gives added flexibility when mounting on board.
- Adjustable temperature with digital readout for precise heat control
- Variable speed motor with electric reverse
- Accepts film from 12" up to 27"
- Runs laminates up to 5 Mil Thickness
- Automatic shut-off after 60 minutes
- Easy lift handles integral on sides
- Compact design takes up minimal space
- Wraparound prevention bar
- Great for print and copy shops and office professional
- Medium to heavy duty use
- Key lock included
Tech Specs - FX27Pro 27" Desktop Roll Laminator with Heated Rollers
- Max. Laminating Width: Up to 27"
- Max Lamination Film Thickness: Up to 5 Mil
- Speed: Variable, Up to 114" Per Minute
- Temperature: Adjustable - Digital LCD Display
- Film Core Size: 1"
- Automatic Shut-Off and Electric Reverse