The OffiWire is an inexpensive solution to wire binding needs. The "U" shape handle maximizes leverage for easier punching, and the metal frame and quality components guarantee durability and reliability. The 3-1 option (shown here) punches for books ¼”- 9/16” size, (1-100 pages) thick. The 2-1 option punches for books larger than 100 pages.
The OffiWire Features:
• Wire Selector - Precisely determines the appropriate wire diameter to use.
• Side Margin Guide: To evenly center the document.
• Effective Punching - Up to 10 sheets of 20lbs. bond paper.
• Hardened Steel Dies: For a clean and precise punch every time, even when perforating delicate or hard to punch materials, such as PVC, PP, Polyester, etc.
• "U" Shape Handle: Maximizes punching-strength, for an effortless perforation.
• Strong: Metal Chassis and High Quality Components guarantee durability and reliability.
• Bilateral Closer: Systematically and independently adjusts at either end, providing a precise and even wire closure.
• Square Holes Punch Style
• ISO 9002 Quality