With the TCC 2700's success and popularity, people requested a laminator like it that could also work with mounting boards. The TCC 2700 XM is the proud answer to that request, and has met with the same success and user friendliness that is expected from a high quality laminator.
Perfect for school, print shops, and offices, the TCC 2700XM is designed to quickly and efficiently provide the permanent protection you're looking for.
When your professional requirements include a dependable, simple to operate laminator, the TCC 2700 XM meets and exceeds those needs. From charts and graphs, personal records and documents, there’s a TCC laminator perfect for your needs. And because each unit has quality built right into each durable component, you’re assured years of excellent, low maintenance laminating performance.
- 1-Side & 2-Side Laminating, and 1/4" Mounting Boards
- Max. Laminating Width: 27"
- Max. Laminating Thickness: 10mil
- Max. Laminating Speed: 8.8'/min
- Variable Speed
- Variable Temperature Control
- Max. Mounting Capacity: 1/4" Boards
- Auto Shut-off w/ 212°F Hold Temp.
- Feed Tray & Front Shield Sensors
- Temperature Memory Function
- Bottom Roller Heat On/Off Switch
- Temperature Conversion Feature
- 2 Rear Film Slitters
- Guide Plates for 8.5” x 11”
- Core Size: 1”
- Heavy-Duty, All-Metal Construction
- 2-Tone Color (Navy Blue/Silver)
- 1 Year Warranty
- UL approved
- Corporate records
- Attendance records
- Magazine / newspaper articles
- Legal documents
- Place mats
- Library Cards
- Student Lists
- Display Signs
- and much more!