SEAL 54 Base-1 Wide Format Laminator
The SEAL 54 Base is a 55" wide mounting laminator that includes a heat assisted roller and 2" nip opening . Featuring auto-grip technology and swing-up feed table, the 54 Base promises high performance at an affordable price. Roll trough is mounted to the table. ETL certified in US/Canada.
- Heat assisted top roller for superb lamination performance
- 55” working width to handle a wide range of media
- Maximum operating speed of 16.4’/minute
- 2” nip with manual adjustment suitable for working with a sled for road signs
- Enhanced take-up featuring auto-grip technology
- Swing-up feed table to facilitate easy set up
- Foot switch for hands free operation
- Self checking safety eyes for increased operator safety
- Easy to use ergonomic control panel
- Optional image guide ensures perfect alignment and flat lamination
- Optional roll trough keeps rolled prints in place before and during lamination
- Optional leveling feet keeps the laminator stable for the highest quality finished product
- Laminator Type: Wide Format
- Dimensions: 52.2" x 75" x 21.7"
- Core Diameter: 3"
- Laminating Speed: 16.4' per minute
- Film Type: Cold
- Roll Width: 54"