Logan 655-1 Framer's Edge Elite 48"
Designed for serious volume artists and framers, the Framer's Edge mat cutter is a heavy duty, high production mat cutter with dual purpose straight and bevel cutting heads on a sturdy 3/4" MDF base. The movable production stop system allows for much faster repeat cuts than lower end machines, crucial for saving time and maximizing overall accuracy. Includes:
- two quick change squaring arms - 9" (23cm) and 32" (81cm)
- super smooth, ball bearing guided cutting head
- 4 and 8 ply cutting ability
- start and stop indicator
- adjustable production stops
- parallel mat guide with aluminum channels
- 10 extra blades
- free 96 page Home Picture Framing book
The Framer's Edge is for the serious volume artist or framer who has production repeat cuts to make, and for education environments with multiple users. A 40" (Logan 650-1) and a 60" (Logan 660-1) version are also available.
Uses 269 Replacement Blades and 268 Replacement Blades.