The James Burns PB21SP 2:1 Manual Punch and Bind Machine has been replaced by the Akiles Offi Wire
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0
Expand / Collapse
The James Burns PB21SP 2:1 Manual Punch and Bind Machine has been replaced by the Akiles Offi Wire 2:1 Wire-O Punch & Binder.
The OffiWire is an inexpensive solution to wire binding needs. The "U" shape handle maximizes leverage for easier punching. The Metal Chassis and Quality Components guarantee durability and reliability. 3-1 option punches for books ¼”- 9/16” size, (1-100 pages) thick. The 2-1 option punches for books larger then 100 pages.
The OffiWire Features:
• Wire Selector: Precisely determines the appropriate wire diameter to use.
• Side Margin Guide: To evenly center the document.
• Punches up to 10 sheets of 20lbs. bond paper.
• Hardened Steel Dies: For a clean and precise punch every time, even when perforating delicate or hard to punch materials, such as PVC, PP, Polyester, etc.
• "U" Shape Handle: Maximizes punching-strength, for an effortless perforation.
• Strong: Metal Chassis and High Quality Components guarantee durability and reliability.
• Bilateral Closer: Systematically and independently adjusts at either end, providing a precise and even wire closure.
• Square Hole Punch Style