FuseFX - FX27 27" Desktop Roll Laminator with Variable Speed
The FuseFX FX27 is a quality desktop laminator designed for Schools, Professional Offices, and Printers. Instead of sending out your lamination (and paying more, having to wait, etc), save time and money by laminating with the FX27 in house! With easy to use controls conventiently located on the front of the machine, you'll find this laminator is a breeze to set up and operate, with no experience needed.
Adjustable temperature and variable speed provides the flexibility to laminate all kinds of documents, signs, and more while providing a crystal clear and bubble-free finish. The compact size and easy lift handles make the FX27 portable and able to fit where you need it. A key lock ensures only authorized users have access.
To use this desktop laminator, load your choice of lamination up to 27" wide, and up to 3 Mil thick into the FX27. Once loaded, you can make any adjustments if needed, and then start laminating. Once finished, you can walk away without having to worry thanks to the auto shut-off. A wraparound prevention bar keeps the laminate from wrapping around the roll, which prevents jamming. The electric reverse provides an easy way to re-adjust if needed when feeding the paper.
Order your FX27 today and start laminating with ease!
- Desktop Laminator
- Adjustable temperature with digital readout for precise heat control
- Variable speed motor with electric reverse
- Accepts film from 12" - 27"
- Runs laminates up to 3 Mil Thickness
- Automatic shut-off after 60 minutes
- Motor Key Lock
- Easy lift handles on sides for portability
- Compact design takes up minimal space
- Wraparound Prevention Bar
- Designed for Schools, Offices, Print and Copy Shops
- Max Laminating Width: 27"
- Max Film Thickness: Up to 3 Mil
- Drive Motor: 115V
- Variable Speed: Up to 114" Per Minute (9.5'/Minute)
- Adjustable Temperature (Digital LCD Display)
- Film Core Size: 1"