Akiles ProLam Photo 6 Roller Photo Pouch Laminator
The ProLam Photo is a professional pouch laminator with a 13" throat. With a six roller thermal system, you can laminate photos and other hard-to-laminate materials with ease. With variable speed and temperature controls, you can laminate quickly and perfectly every time. The Flex-Tite system keeps your rollers adjusted automatically for the proper pressure based on your material thickness.
With an all-metal construction, standby mode, and overheat protection system, your ProLam Photo will give you years of use. Silicon rollers allow for carrier-free lamination, allowing for easy use and crystal clear lamination. If material ever gets stuck, you can easily clear it with the jam-release switch and get right back to laminating. With many other handy features, you will see why the ProLam Photo is a popular choice with Copy Shops, Schools, Businesses, and many of our other satisfied customers. Order yours today and see what the ProLam Photo can do for you!
- Extra Crystal-Clear Lamination
- Variable Speed & Temperature
- LED Display
- 6 Roller Thermal System (4 heated rollers + 2 cold rollers) allows for a more professional, crystal-clear, bubble-free lamination finish.
- Advanced Photo-Ready technology provides a balanced heat dissipation during laminating process, making it perfect for laminating photographs and other hard-to-laminate materials.
- Variable speed & temperature control combination allows for a fast lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils) with the simple press of a button (no waiting period when changing thickness).
- Exclusive “Flex-Tite” System allows the rollers to adjust themselves and maintain the proper laminating pressure with different material thickness. Perfect for hot foiling and mounting.
- 8-bit Micro-Processor Control System precisely sets the exact temperature & speed for a fast, consistent and user-friendly laminating experience.
- Energy Saving Stand-by Mode to conserve energy and prolong the lifespan of your laminator.
- Overheat Protection System automatically cuts off heating power if temperature exceeds 160ºC (320ºF).
- Auto Memory Function machine will remember the last speed & temperature settings before turning off, saving you the trouble of re-adjusting the settings next time you turn it on.
- All Metal Construction for a more professional, heavy duty look & a longer lasting lifespan.
- Silicon Rollers provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal Gears & Industrial Motor (1150 Watts / 12V) to guarantee strength and durability.
- Jam Release (Reverse) Switch allows easy corrective action for jams.
- Cold Lamination Function
- CE & TUV certified and approved
||330 mm (13″)
||DC 12V / 1150W
|Laminating Heat Range:
||32 – 320°F
|Maximum Pouch Thickness:
||10 mils (250 Mic.)
||Electronic (8-bit Micro Processor)
||39 Lbs (17.7 kgs) - Free Shipping!