Frequently Bought Together
8.5" x 11" Permanent Paper ECONOMY 5 Mil White - 100 Pack
Permanent Paper is a synthetic paper specifically designed for high heat laser printers and photocopiers. Permanent Paper produces excellent image quality that can withstand and last in the harshest environments. It is tear-resistant, waterproof and heat stable while running like paper. When strength and toughness are needed, Permanent Paper is your solution.
Not for use in Ink Jet Printers. Only use in High Heat Laser Printers & Photocopiers.
Please check your machine specifications for the heaviest weight stock capable of running effectively. Due to density of material, reduce capacity by half when punching or cutting to keep your machine operating in tip-top shape & prevent wear on equipment motors, blades or die pins.
Where to Use:
- Hospital Charts & Signage
- Outdoor Signage
- Instruction Manuals
- ID Cards, Tags & Badges
- Maps & Charts
- Rulers, Bookmarks, Greeting Cards
- Golf Score Cards
- Business Cards
- Luggage & Plant Tags
- Advertising Displays
- All-Weather Manuals
- Retail Sales Tags
- Quick Reference Guides
Benefits of Permanent Paper:
- Prints like regular paper
- Doesn't shrink or swell in heat or cold
- Perfs and punches beautifully
- Can be written on in pen/pencil, even after imaging
- Weatherproof, greaseproof and chemical resistant
- Cleaning solvents, blood and sweat resistant
- High resistance to tearing, fading and scuffs
- Very high melt point of 450° allows for use on wide range of equipment
Which Permanent Paper should I choose?
- Permanent Paper Pro: Alcohol resistant, Whiteness grade > 140, Opacity > 99%
- Permanent Paper Economy: Not Alcohol resistant, Whiteness grade > 110, Opacity > 97%
- Permanent Paper Vivid: Comes in assorted Vivid colors for a bright finish.
- Quantity: 100 Sheets
- Color: White
- Thickness: 5 Mil