GBC Heatseal H435 12.5" Pouch Laminator 1702810
GBC Heatseal H435 12.5" Pouch Laminator 1702810 has been replaced by the ProLam 330
The ProLam Plus series uses a heated roller system that allows for balanced heat distribution during the laminating process. This system guarantees crystal clear and bubble-free results even when you laminate photos and ink-jet printouts.
- Metal Cover (Dual Color): For a longer lasting lifespan & a more professional, heavy duty look.
- Silicon Rollers: Provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal Gears: To guarantee strength and durability.
- Ready Light / Power Light / Power Switch
- Forward / Reverse Switch: Allows easy corrective action for jams. i.e. when document is improperly fed or temperature was set too high.
- Heat / Cold Switch: Offers cold lamination function.
- Electronic Circuit (PCB) & Gradual Temperature Control: For a fast, consistent and easy fine-tuning of temperature. Ideal when operator requires frequent changing of pouch thickness, pouch composition or when laminating different materials.
- 13” Throat: Extra-wide entrance for easy pouch feeding.
- Dual Heat System (heated rollers & heat plate combination): For a more efficient lamination at lower temperatures. Allows for a perfect lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils).
|Model:||ProLam Plus 160||ProLam Plus 230||ProLam Plus 330|
|Throat Capacity:||6.3″ (160 mm)||9.1″ (230 mm)||13″ (330 mm)|
|Max Laminating Speed:||23″ / min|
|Max Pouch Thickness:||10 mil|
|Max Laminating Thickness:||1 mm|
|Heated Roller System:||2 Hot / 2 Cold|
|Dimensions:||14.5″ x 8.5″ x 4.5″||16.75″ x 8.5″ x 4.5″||21″ x 8.5″ x 4.5″|
|Weight:||14 lbs (16 Kg)||16 lbs (20 Kg)||20 lbs (26 Kg)|