Rhin-O-Tuff HD 7000 Die Clamp Adjustment
To fix your Rhin-O-Tuff 7000's die clamp, follow these simple steps.
How to Fix:
- Unclamp and slide the die out of the machine.
- Using a 5/64" Allen wrench, loosen the 5/64" set screw on the die clamp.
- Adjust the clamping screw just enough to make it snug. This will need to be done to both sides of the punch.
- After the adjustment has been made, slide the die back in to make sure that the die will clamp in the machine.
- Slide the die back out and tighten the 5/64" set screws.
Need a new Comb, Coil, Wire-O, Velobind, or other die for your HD 7000? Click here Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx HD 7000 & 6500 Dies to view our standard options, or call us at 1-866-455-9900 for over 20 total die options!