Frequently Bought Together
C1000 - Automatic Paper Creasing Machine - Vacuum Pile Feeder
DFG’s Creaser C1000 is a fully automatic vacuum pile feeding creasing machine. It can accurately crease virtually the full ranges of paper up to 360 gsm. It prevents document toner cracking and makes folding sheets much easier. Just click or input sheet length, creasing depth, type of folding and click “Run”. The machine will do the rest.
The C1000 creaser is a high quality and low cost “Walk Away” creasers. They can crease up to 6,200 sheets in one hour with the minimum operator present. They can make up to 16 creases in one single paper pass. It is perfect for the middle or large size of printing and finishing shops.
The C1000 creaser is a patent pending creaser. It employs many advanced technologies to provide fast, accurate, most user friendly and long lasting benefits. DFG is the only company worldwide using the following advance technologies at paper creasing sector:
- UnibodySoftTouch™ creasing matrix – long lasting and accurate creasing
- OneClickRunning™ - to ensure super easy operating without software training
- UpgradableCreasingEngine™ - to ensure that low cost creaser upgrade is feasible
- BuiltInIP™ - future “Industry 4.0” and “The Internet of Things” ready (option)
- “Walk away” machine. Machine runs almost unattended. Operator can perform other tasks when C1000 is creasing.
- Up to 4.8” loading capacity. Vacuum upper feeder virtually eliminates marking and scuffing.
- 4 creasing depth control. Select on control panel. No mechanical adjustment – Easy for user
- Window based control software. Industrial lead personal computer control for super easy job set up and job recall in seconds.
- Unlimited alpha numeric memory.
- Very low operating cost
- Slitting modules
- Long sheet Kit
- Ultra thin sheet crease kit
- Double sheet detector
- PC mount
- Speed Up to 6,200 sph
- Max paper size 13.2" x 28"
- Paper Weight 100 gsm to 360 gsm (17 points)
- Tolerance (+/- .025 mm)
- Feeding tray capacity 4.8"
- Number of creases 16
- Number of programmable jobs unlimited
- Electric crease depth adjustment 4 (by software)
- Window based control software yes
- Internet function yes (Wi-Fi connection required)
- Office suite, video game yes (software not included)
- Electric power 115VAC 60 HZ 2.0A or 230VAC 50/60 Hz 1.0 A
- Weight 120 lbs. (main unit)
- Size 52" x 26" x 10"